Re: [SEAOC] Fwd: Bridge Info

>Does anyone have any information regarding this?
>
>Please reply to me at kenwilk(--nospam--at)aol.com or by fax (909) 337-3089.
>
>Ken Wilkinson

Yes Ken, some information is available.  It is a question that has been
asked several times and is archived in the SEAOC mail archives.  I also did
a quick page on this topic and is referenced from my web site "FAQ" section.
You'll find my comments at:

http://www.mcn.org/MenComNet/Business/Retail/DMcCroskey/dmcfaq3.htm

dennismc