Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [SEAOC] Fwd: Bridge Info[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Fwd: Bridge Info
- From: dennismc(--nospam--at)mcn.org (Dennis McCroskey)
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 08:43:51 -0800 (PST)
>Does anyone have any information regarding this? > >Please reply to me at kenwilk(--nospam--at)aol.com or by fax (909) 337-3089. > >Ken Wilkinson >--------------------- >Forwarded message: >From: photizo(--nospam--at)eee.org (Dave Hall) >To: KenWilk(--nospam--at)AOL.COM >Date: 96-03-04 11:33:21 EST > >Hey Ken, I'm gonna have my kids do some eng. projects: toothpick bridges, >straw >towers, paper towers, etc. Do you have any contacts that could help them >with >the basics ? Talk to ya soon. Love Dave > > Yes Ken, some information is available. It is a question that has been asked several times and is archived in the SEAOC mail archives. I also did a quick page on this topic and is referenced from my web site "FAQ" section. You'll find my comments at: http://www.mcn.org/MenComNet/Business/Retail/DMcCroskey/dmcfaq3.htm dennismc ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Fwd: Bridge Info
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Fwd: Conventional construction provisions
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Fwd: Bridge Info
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Re: Substitution of OSB for plywood sheathing