[SEAOC] The McSherry Group, Inc.

The McSherry Group's home page is on the internet!  The purpose of our home
page is to keep our past and potential clients informed as to the structural
engineering services provided by our firm and to solicit your comments.  We
will periodically update our home page as our firm continues to progressively
change.  Check it out!  We are excited to here from you!

Home Page Address:  http://members.aol.com/Mcsherrygp/Struct-Eng/Index.htm
E-Mail:  Mcsherrygp(--nospam--at)aol.com