Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[no subject][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- From: Tomskaggs(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 20:28:30 -0500
ated 96-03-07 02:33:07 EST, you write: > Now I really don't think I'm that slow but, where can I find "VPI >library"? And where (in URL terms) can I find the ASAE Book of Standards at >the "Biological Systems Engineering Department" in "Seitz Hall". How many >"Seitz Hall's" are there on this planet? > The original poster was from Virginia Tech, so I was replying to him. Sorry about the specific post. One can find the ASAE Book of Standards at most university libraries. If not, contact ASAE in St. Joseph, MI. E-mail: hq(--nospam--at)asae.org ...
- Prev by Subject: [no subject]
- Next by Subject: [no subject]
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] The McSherry Group, Inc.
- Next by thread: Special Concentrically Braced Frames