Re: [SEAOC] Tiltup Retrofit Anchors

This is response to Covert Operations' plug concerning their product.  Since
I initiated a recent question on anchorage for existing tilt-up walls, I
appreciate this information.

However, (now to be a troublemaker) I'm sort of new on the Internet and I
understand advertising through E-Mail is considered less than totally
appropriate.  Anybody have an opinion if Covert Operations' plug falls in
this category?

Sorry.  I really do appreciate the information.

Thanks.  : - )

Carl S.