Re: [SEAOC] Tiltup Retrofit Anchors

RE: Coverts "plug" on the listserver

Since the product information was supplied in direct relation to a related
discussion on epoxy anchors, I don't see anything wrong with supplying
information on their product and clarifying material's properties.  I would
not have liked it if they just sent an unsolicited "ad" to the listserver, but
joining in a discussion and giving basic product data should be acceptable.