Re: [SEAOC] Tiltup Retrofit Anchors

CarlS95(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

> This is response to Covert Operations' plug concerning their product.  Since
> I initiated a recent question on anchorage for existing tilt-up walls, I
> appreciate this information.
>
> However, (now to be a troublemaker) I'm sort of new on the Internet and I
> understand advertising through E-Mail is considered less than totally
> appropriate.  Anybody have an opinion if Covert Operations' plug falls in
> this category?
>
> Sorry.  I really do appreciate the information.
>
> Thanks.  : - )
>
> Carl S.

I would tend to agree with you on this subject, but it seems that the
door was opened for Covert to come in and clear up any questions
regarding their product.
This is one very good reason that companies like Covert should create
Web pages to provide this information (and specifications) to the
professional community.
A sales pitch is not what I want to see when I logon to a Web page. I
need design information and support to complete my work.
I, for one, appreciate Coverts response, since I incorrectly described
their product (comparing it to Hilti's C-100).

Dennis Wish PE