Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [SEAOC] Stucco[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Stucco
- From: RPixley(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 20:17:36 -0500
Greg Varney said: >After the wonderful performance of gypboard and stucco during the >Northridge earthquake, ... Interesting. My situation is in the U.S. NorthEast, but your response got me thinking along some other lines. Concerning stucco's performance in the Northridge earthquake, did stucco with a wire lath do better than stucco with no lath? ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Stucco
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Stucco
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Stucco
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Stucco