[SEAOC] Anchors for Concrete Tilt-Ups

Thanks to all who responded to my question about using expansion anchors to
retrofit existing tilt-ups.  I've been subscribed to the Mail Server just a
while, and your help is one reason I like it.

By the way, we are specifying Hilti HIT C-100 anchors instead of Kwik-Bolts,
and allowing the contractor to submit substitutions.  Also, based on the
information we were given by the sources we checked, the HITs should be a
little less expensive than the Kwik-Bolts.

Carl Sramek