Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Anchors for Concrete Tilt-Ups[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Anchors for Concrete Tilt-Ups
- From: CarlS95(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 00:15:31 -0500
Thanks to all who responded to my question about using expansion anchors to retrofit existing tilt-ups. I've been subscribed to the Mail Server just a while, and your help is one reason I like it. By the way, we are specifying Hilti HIT C-100 anchors instead of Kwik-Bolts, and allowing the contractor to submit substitutions. Also, based on the information we were given by the sources we checked, the HITs should be a little less expensive than the Kwik-Bolts. Carl Sramek ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] aircraft on bridges
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Anchors for Concrete Tilt-Ups
- Previous by thread: Re: RE: [SEAOC] OSHPD Reorg & Seis Safety Commission Action 3/14/96
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Anchors for Concrete Tilt-Ups