Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] SEAOSC CAC offers training sessions[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: [SEAOC] SEAOSC CAC offers training sessions
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 00:41:27 -0800
- Encoding: 29 TEXT
CAC Sessions - solutions for computer software and hardware questions. The Structural Engineers Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) Computer Applications Committee (CAC) will begin offering computer education sessions beginning April 24, 1996 at 3:00 PM and continuing on the last Wednesday of every month. CAC Sessions has recognized a need within the Structural Engineering community for answers to questions ranging from beginning computer skills to advanced networking, and creative help on many commonly used software applications. CAC Sessions are designed to accommodate engineers who do not have the time to attend formal training courses but need immediate solutions for specific hardware and software questions. CAC Sessions will appeal to employers who have not had the time to develop their basic skills as well as those who wish to learn how to use office automation to stay competitive and productive. Whether you are a principal in your office or an employee using computer applications, CAC Sessions are essential for your business development. To join CAC Sessions , please contact the SEAOSC office at 310-908-6131. Members: $30.00 and Non-members: $45.00 per session. For further information, please contact our Computer Applications Committee chairman Shafat Qazi at 310-530-3050 or by email at seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org. Shafat Qazi, P.E. Chair SEAOC CAC ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] SEAONC Newsletter on Line
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] SEAOSC Ventura meeting 4-10-96
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Anchors for Concrete Tilt-Ups
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Minutes of Seismology Committee on WWW