Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] stadium live loads[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] stadium live loads
- From: TanerJ(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 19:57:14 -0500
What stadium design live loads are typically used for the following conditions: 1. Design live load for stadium grandstands that have fixed seats (100 psf vs 50psf ?). 2. What percentage of live load should be used in determining seismic horizontal loads? 3. What percentage of live load should be used in determining vertical seismic loads acting on cantilevers stands? ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Space Truss Manufacturer
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Steel frame design
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: Special Concentrically Braced Frames
- Next by thread: Re: RE: [SEAOC] OSHPD Reorg & Seis Safety Commission Action 3/14/96