Re: RE: [SEAOC] OSHPD Reorg & Seis Safety Commission Action 3/14/96

Sorry guys, but what is this? Perhaps you can enlighten us non-members. For
example, what do you mean by
construction oversight?

Is this structural observation? How does it fit in with the Engineer of Record?

What is construction support?

The plan reviewer is a bureaucrat. The Engineer of Record should resolve
jobsite problems.

You guys are free to write blue books, but please stay in the office.

David Owens
Senior Construction Inspector
City of Los Angeles
Deputy Inspector, Structural Steel