Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [SEAOC] Instrumentation of bridges for impact tests![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Instrumentation of bridges for impact tests!
- From: Gokhan Pekcan <pekcan(--nospam--at)acsu.buffalo.edu>
- Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 13:49:28 -0500 (EST)
Hi, I will give you two references that came to my mind right now: S.S. Chen, J.B. Mander, Field Testing of Bridges Before and After Retrofitting w/ Seismic Isolation Bearings, Proceedings of the Third US/Japan Workshop on Earthquake Protective Systems for Bridges, March 94, pp. 5-21,5-35 S.S. Chen, J.B. Mander Seismic Classification, Modeling and Testing of Existing Bridge Systems, Second Workshop on Bridge Engineering Research in Progress, Oct. 1990, pp. 253-256. There are other publications by either these authors + Daniel Wendichawsky, or as you might know, Ian Buckle on field testing of highway bridges. D. Wendichawsky is going to present his diss. in 2-3 weeks which is on the "countless" field tests he did over the past 2-3 yrs. on two highway bridges here in Buffalo, NY. You can call him at the same ph.# and extension (he's my office-mate). I am sure he has the most valuable information that you may need. Good Luck. _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ _/ GOKHAN PEKCAN _/ _/ 172 Princeton Ave. #3 _/ _/ Amherst, NY 14226 ------->> Call me : (716) 838-9650 _/ _/ _/ _/ SUNY @ Buffalo _/ _/ Civil Eng'g Dep., 102 Ketter Hall _/ _/ Buffalo, NY 14260 ------->> Call me : (716) 645-2114 / Ext.2431 _/ _/ _/ _/ Please press any key to continue, any other key to quit.... _/ _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Instrumentation of bridges for impact tests!
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] insurance company work
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Instrumentation of bridges for impact tests!
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Glazing support