Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Anniversary Lecture Announcement[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Anniversary Lecture Announcement
- From: Barbara Mauk <barbara(--nospam--at)rock.eerc.Berkeley.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 10:42:17 -0800
"The 1906 San Francisco Earthquake - 90 Years On" by Bruce A. Bolt, Professor in the Graduate School University of California, Berkeley Thursday, 18 April 1996 at Noon Sibley Auditorium Bechtel Engineering Center University of California, Berkeley Sponsored by: Seismographic Station Earthquake Engineering Research Center Department of Architecture Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering Department of Geology & Geophysics ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Anchors for Concrete Tilt-Ups
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Any suggestions
- Previous by thread: [no subject]
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Clevises and Tie Rods