Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Clevises and Tie Rods[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Clevises and Tie Rods
- From: BCASE1356(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 12:44:33 -0500
I am looking for information on clevises, I currently have to design some large canopies which will be supported by tie rods. AISC on page 4-148 of the steel manual talks about clevises, clevises size, pin sizes, safe working loads when using the largest pin size for any given clevise. Does anyone know of a reference source which lists clevis design properties when using different pin sizes and grip width for a given clevise size. Hopefully it would include information about allowable loads for the various pin sizes so pin bending does not need to be checked. I would think that there must be some sort of manufacturer's design manual available. Michael Cochran Brian L. Cochran Associates Los Angeles, CA BCASE1356(--nospam--at)aol.com ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Cellular Phone Shelter Occupancy
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Clevises and Tie Rods
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Anniversary Lecture Announcement
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Clevises and Tie Rods