Re: [SEAOC] Factors of Safety: Short-Term Structures

>Ever think how those "historical" buildings gets there?  We may be able to
>find a "historical temporary" building somewhere.
The old Main Navy building in Washington, in use in 1969 when I last
visited was built as a temporary during World War I. Looked it, too.

chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com        | this dist--"   (last words of Gen.
Voice phone (612)933-6182  | John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864)