Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [SEAOC] Clevises and Tie Rods[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Clevises and Tie Rods
- From: Shake4bake(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 11:43:39 -0500
Michael, Try getting a catalog from Jack Rubin & Sons, Inc., my catalog is dated 1985 so this phone number may be out of date but... 213-636-2384 13103 South Alameda Street Compton, CA 90222 They carry wire rope, slings, rigging hardware, etc... Clevis dimensions are given in catalog with maximum working loads. Email your fax number if you would like me to fax the clevis/pin page out of this catalog. Mark ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Clevises and Tie Rods
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Codes On the Internet
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Clevises and Tie Rods
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Yield strength of structural steel shapes