[SEAOC] Viscoelastic and Friction Dampers

We would be most interested in learning about sources of supply for
viscoelastic and friction dampers for use in seismic brace systems for
buildings.

We have read the article by Neilson et al in the 1994 SEAOC Convention
Proceedings and find the subject very interesting.

If you have experience, good or bad, with the use of such systems, we would
VERY much appreciate hearing from you.  Please return mail direct, or call
me any time:

Rob Simpson P.Eng.
Glotman . Simpson Consulting Engineers
Vancouver, B. C. Canada