Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Viscoelastic and Friction Dampers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Viscoelastic and Friction Dampers
- From: "simpson(--nospam--at)gsstructure.com" <simpson(--nospam--at)gsstructure.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Mar 96 21:24 PST
We would be most interested in learning about sources of supply for viscoelastic and friction dampers for use in seismic brace systems for buildings. We have read the article by Neilson et al in the 1994 SEAOC Convention Proceedings and find the subject very interesting. If you have experience, good or bad, with the use of such systems, we would VERY much appreciate hearing from you. Please return mail direct, or call me any time: Rob Simpson P.Eng. Glotman . Simpson Consulting Engineers Vancouver, B. C. Canada Ph. (604) 734 - 8822 Fax (604) 734 - 8842 simpson(--nospam--at)gsstructure.com ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Virus warning - pkzip300
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Viscoelastic and Friction Dampers
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Temporary buildings
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Viscoelastic and Friction Dampers