Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [SEAOC] Viscoelastic and Friction Dampers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Viscoelastic and Friction Dampers
- From: HHuang2(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 11:20:51 -0500
In a message dated 96-03-27 09:53:06 EST, I wrote: >Suggest that you get from ATC the "Proceedings of Seminar on seismic >isolation, passive energy dissipation, and active control" (ATC 17-1) as a >starting point. Many other papers can be found in the references of papers. Here are additional information hopefully can help more. Many ATC publications can be obtained free of charge from FEMA, if they were funded by FEMA and published also as FEMA publications. List of FEMA publications I believe can be accessed thru internet. Otherwise, call ATC (ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL, 3 TWIN DOLPHIN DR. STE 275, REDWOOD CITY, CA 94065) at 415-595-1542, or fax 415-593-2320. I don't know if ATC is on the net. Y. Henry Huang, Los Angeles ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Viscoelastic and Friction Dampers
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Waferboard
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Viscoelastic and Friction Dampers
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Steel Moment Connections with Cover Plates