[SEAOC] Please help me with english units.

I need an (urgent) help about those weird english-system units.
For a work I have to do for the Hydrology course, I have to analyse a text
with the following units : cusecs, lakh, lb, acre-ft.

If you could help me (the faster the better), it would be great.

I am so happy to work within a logical unit system.
Thanks god, and thank you in advance.

Marc.