Re: [SEAOC] Please help me with english units.

Hi Marc,

You may be interested in checking out the web site for metrification.  It is
referenced from our virtural library web pages, under standards and
specifications.

http://www.seaoc.org/seaoc/sevhmpg1.htm#specs

or go directly to the site at:

http://www.infi.net/~cstone/comindex.htm