[SEAOC] Business oportunity space truss manufacturer

Dear Sir:

    My name is Vinicius Fernando Arcaro. I am assistant professor at a
Brazilian university.

    We had an accident with the gymnasium roof of the university. The roof
will be reconstructed and we are considering a space truss. I want to know
if you could point any reliable space truss manufacturer that would be
interested in presenting a proposal for the manufacturing and the exporting
of required steel tubes and connections. The horizontal projection is about
8,000 square meters.

Sincerely,
Prof. Vinicius Fernando Arcaro
e-mail: vfa(--nospam--at)turing.unicamp.br