Re: [SEAOC] Business oportunity space truss manufacturer

Hello:
Regarding the truss manufacturers you had asked for, I would suggest you try the following:

VULCRAFT
Head Quaters in Utah: (803)662-0381

ARBED
(800)272-3369
(415) 925-0100

These are just for your reference.

Aswin Rangaswamy

YOU WROTE:

Dear Sir:

    My name is Vinicius Fernando Arcaro. I am assistant professor at a
Brazilian university.

    We had an accident with the gymnasium roof of the university. The roof
will be reconstructed and we are considering a space truss. I want to know
if you could point any reliable space truss manufacturer that would be
interested in presenting a proposal for the manufacturing and the exporting
of required steel tubes and connections. The horizontal projection is about
8,000 square meters.

Sincerely,
Prof. Vinicius Fernando Arcaro
e-mail: vfa(--nospam--at)turing.unicamp.br