Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Waferboard[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Waferboard
- From: MIKE DOLNICK <med143(--nospam--at)psu.edu>
- Date: Wed, 03 Apr 96 00:42:08 -0800
Hello, My name is Mike Dolnick and I am a student at Penn State University. I am doing a research project on Waferboard and air and water emmision let in to the environment during the manufacturing of this project. I was wondering if you know where I can get information on this subject or if you have any info you can send to me via e-mail. Please e-mail back. Thankyou Mike Dolnick med143(--nospam--at)psu.edu ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Viscoelastic and Friction Dampers
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Waferboard
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Stresses for incised preservative-treated wood
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Waferboard