[SEAOC] Waferboard

Hello,

   My name is Mike Dolnick and I am a student at Penn State University.
I am doing a research project on Waferboard and air and water emmision
let in to the environment during the manufacturing of this project.  I
was wondering if you know where I can get information on this subject or
if you have any info you can send to me via e-mail.  Please e-mail back.

                  Thankyou Mike Dolnick med143(--nospam--at)psu.edu