[SEAOC] Shafat: MS Mail Users please read this

If you are using MS Mail to read mail from the list, please note that
when you reply to the list, the very-poorly designed MS Mail interface
will read the address from the "Return-Path:" header rather than the
"From:" header.  This results in mail being sent to the owner-listname
address for this list rather than to the list.  If you use MS Mail,
you must MANUALLY ensure that replies to list mail go to the list rather
than to the owner-listname address.  If you don't, your mail causes an
error and is dumped into my trash because I don't have time to readdress
it for you.  Sorry.

The only good thing is that this is fixed in MS Exchange, which of course
has its own problems...:)

Shafat