Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Steel plate shear walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Steel plate shear walls
- From: "Adam R. Koczarski" <ark(--nospam--at)monark.com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Apr 1996 19:43:16 -0800
Has anyone seen any research papers or any other information regarding design/analysis or performance of steel plate shear walls? Our firm has designed them before using plate girder design parameters, but we are wondering if there is any other info out there. Thanks! _______________ Adam R. Koczarski - monARK Systems ark(--nospam--at)monark.com ark(--nospam--at)abkj.com Home page - http://www.nwlink.com/~ark "Higher beings from outer space may not want to tell us the secrets of life, because we're not ready. But maybe they'll change their tune after a little torture." -Jack Handey ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Steel moment frames for California school buildings
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Steel plate shear walls
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Test message 2 Please DELETE
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Steel plate shear walls