[SEAOC] Steel plate shear walls

Has anyone seen any research papers or any other information regarding
design/analysis or performance of steel plate shear walls? Our firm has
designed them before using plate girder design parameters, but we are
wondering if there is any other info out there. Thanks!

Adam R. Koczarski - monARK Systems
ark(--nospam--at)monark.com
ark(--nospam--at)abkj.com
Home page - http://www.nwlink.com/~ark
"Higher beings from outer space may not want to tell us
the secrets of life, because we're not ready. But maybe they'll
change their tune after a little torture."  -Jack Handey