Re: [SEAOC] Waferboard

>Mike:
The authoritative source of info on air emissions from plywood and oriented
strand board (OSB) manufacturing operations is a report entitled "Oriented
Strand Board and Plywood Air Emission Database" Technical Bulletin #694
(April 1995), available from the National Council for Air and Stream
Improvement; contact John Pinkerton, tel.(919) 558-1992 in NC. I understand
it's a rather large report.

Waferboard production has given way to OSB, which is a more technically
advanced wood structural panel. There are still a couple of mills in Canada
that produce waferboard, but the majority of the production in the US and
Canada is OSB, and plywood.
John Rose