Re: [SEAOC] ASD or LRFD?

>Question for anyone who's interested:
>
>Are you using ASD or LRFD (or something else) for steel design, and why?
>
>Thanks,
>Bruce Bates
>RISA technologies

I am a graduating senior in CE and I am also curious to know this answer to
see how valuable I might be in the work force.  I have learned almost
strictly LRFD.  I don't know if this is good or bad, but I think the reason
is because the faculty believes that ASD will someday be put aside.

Chris Towne
"still unemployed"
Virginia Tech
(540)552-0828