Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [SEAOC] ASD or LRFD?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: [SEAOC] ASD or LRFD?
- From: ctowne(--nospam--at)vt.edu (chris towne)
- Date: Mon, 08 Apr 1996 21:40:06 +0600
>Question for anyone who's interested: > >Are you using ASD or LRFD (or something else) for steel design, and why? > >Thanks, >Bruce Bates >RISA technologies >... I am a graduating senior in CE and I am also curious to know this answer to see how valuable I might be in the work force. I have learned almost strictly LRFD. I don't know if this is good or bad, but I think the reason is because the faculty believes that ASD will someday be put aside. Chris Towne "still unemployed" Virginia Tech (540)552-0828 ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] ASD or LRFD?
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] ASD or LRFD?
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] ASD or LRFD?
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] ASD or LRFD?