Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [SEAOC] ASD or LRFD?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: [SEAOC] ASD or LRFD?
- From: CarlS95(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 23:04:08 -0400
In a message dated 96-04-09 20:26:08 EDT, you write: >Here in the Architectural Engineering Department of Cal Poly, San luis >Obispo, we are learning the ASD method. The reason that was given to us >is that everyone is already using the ASD and the faculty does not think >that it is worth the time and money to learn a new method in the design >of steel. > > My sources tell me that Cal Poly SLO people are very practical. It looks like we'll have one more generation at least still using ASD. I wonder if we hold out long enough, if we can go back to WSD in concrete (just kidding). Carl S. ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] ASD or LRFD?
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] ASD or LRFD?
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] ASD or LRFD?
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] ASD or LRFD?