Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Light guage framing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Light guage framing
- From: MGFran(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 13:36:54 -0400
Is anyone aware of a design manual dedicated to structural design and detailing of light guage metal framing for commercial/residencial use? We have been asked recently to frame large custom homes utilizing this material in lieu of wood framing. ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Letter from CAC Chair
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Light guage framing
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Virus warning - pkzip300
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Light guage framing