Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [SEAOC] Light guage framing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Light guage framing
- From: Solosimon(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 18:45:16 -0400
Light Gage Structural Steel Framing System Design Handbook (for metal Buildings) OR contact Dietrich Industries, Inc. they have framing details and allowable loads 1-800-873-2443 OR contact United States Gypsum company, don't have a number, but they are in the Sweets catalog. For Lateral loads (shearwalls) Angeles Metal Systems (ICBO No. 2392P) They also have details. They are out of Los Angeles. Don't have a number Simon ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Light guage framing
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Light guage framing
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Light guage framing
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Light guage framing