Re: [SEAOC] Light guage framing

I am not sure of such a framing in the US but in Australia, there is
-NASH, National Assoc. for Steel Framed Housing. If you are
interested I can get you their address for manuals.

> From:          MGFran(--nospam--at)aol.com
> Date:          Thu, 11 Apr 1996 13:36:54 -0400
> To:            seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
> Subject:       [SEAOC] Light guage framing

> Is anyone aware of a design manual dedicated to structural design and
> detailing of light guage metal framing for commercial/residencial use?  We
> have been asked recently to frame large custom homes utilizing this material
> in lieu of wood framing.

Raghu Pendyala
Civil Engineeing
The University of Melbourne
Home page:
http://aqua.civag.unimelb.edu.au/~pendyala
email: pendyala(--nospam--at)civag.unimelb.edu.au