Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Wood Frame Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Wood Frame Software
- From: TFHSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 11:31:29 -0400
I'm looking for some good wood frame software. Joist, beam, column, connections etc. AF & PA has WoodWorks Sizer and Connections for about $350. Has anyone had good or bad experience with this? Any other software on the market? Must meet 1994 UBC (and affiliated NDS). Tom Heausler, S.E. Heausler Structural Engineers, Kansas City ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] WINMAIL.DAT and Mail loop Problem
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Wood Frame Software
- Previous by thread: RCPT: Re: [SEAOC] Light guage framing
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Wood Frame Software