Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [SEAOC] Wood Frame Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Wood Frame Software
- From: "Eric J. Scott" <sac39899(--nospam--at)saclink1.csus.edu>
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 18:48:47 -800
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <sac39899(--nospam--at)saclink.csus.edu>
- Priority: normal
> From: TFHSE(--nospam--at)aol.com > Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 11:31:29 -0400 > To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org > Subject: [SEAOC] Wood Frame Software > Reply-to: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org > I'm looking for some good wood frame software. Joist, beam, column, > connections etc. > > AF & PA has WoodWorks Sizer and Connections for about $350. Has anyone had > good or bad experience with this? > > Any other software on the market? Must meet 1994 UBC (and affiliated NDS). > > Tom Heausler, S.E. > Heausler Structural Engineers, Kansas City > ... Intercalc is a great program for sizing wood members along with many other materials. They have a web site and a demo version of their software. Just use you browser to track them down. Good luck ============================== Eric J. Scott escott(--nospam--at)csus.edu ASCE-YMF Membership Chair, Sacramento Cline, Agee, and Swedin Engineers and Architects ============================== ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Wood Frame Software
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] wood panel shear wall/frames
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Wood Frame Software
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] cc:Mail UUCPLINK 2.0 Undeliverable Message