Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [SEAOC] Light guage framing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Light guage framing
- From: GCHOCK(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 01:15:19 -0400
The Structural Engineers Association of Hawaii has two publications of possible interest: Structural Guidelines for Detailing of Cold-Formed Steel Framing to Resist Wind Loads, June 1995 $10.00, about 25 pages, available currently, and Structural Guidelines for the Design and Detailing of Cold-Formed Steel Framing, Spring 1996, price to be determined, about 120 pages (send a letter of interest for the upcoming announcement) Those of you wanting to acquire either of these can write (sorry, no email for SEAOH) to: Structural Engineers Association of Hawaii P.O. Box 3348 Honolulu, Hawaii 96801 I believe these publications would be applicable to residential and lighrt commercial construction. Gary Chock, S.E. SEAOH and SEAONC ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Light guage framing
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] line
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Light guage framing
- Next by thread: RCPT: Re: [SEAOC] Light guage framing