[SEAOC] Continuing Education Credits Online?

Does anyone have any information about Engineering short courses, seminars,
etc., that could be taken online via internet?  I am interested in getting
CEUs toward fulfillment of the Professional Development requirments to renew
my P.E. registration.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you.

--
*      William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.         *
*       The Ultimate in pc.net.surfing:       *