[SEAOC] precast prestressed concrete girders made continuous

Hello,

I am doing some research on precast prestressed concrete girders made
continuous.  In particular, I am studying the redistribution effects from
creep and shrinkage of the girder and deck concrete and prestress losses.

NCHRP Report No. 322 provides some guidance on analysis of the above
effects.  Do YOU use the methods/programs discussed in this report?

Do you know of any other recent studies on the above?

Thank you,

Todd Springer, P.Eng.
*							*
*	C. Todd Springer, B.A.Sc, P.Eng.		*
*	Project Engineer (Structural)			*
*							*
*							*
* HOME:	101 Waller Street				*
*	Whitby, Ontario					*
*	L1R 2K7, Canada					*
*							*
*	Phone:	(905) 728-0872				*
*	Fax:	(905) 728-0872				*
*	EMail:	CTS(--nospam--at)INTERLOG.COM			*
*							*
* WORK:	Totten Sims Hubicki Associates (1991) Limited	*
*	Engineers, Architects and Planners		*
*	300 Water Street				*
*	Whitby, Ontario					*
*	L1N 9J2, Canada					*
*							*
*	Phone:	(905) 668-9363, ext. 215		*
*	Fax:	(905) 668-0221				*
*	EMail:	TSH(--nospam--at)IDIRECT.COM   - shared address	*
*							*