[SEAOC] other Listserves

I would like to sign up with some other good listserves dealing with the
following:

1)      structural/materials/construction - engineering
2)      civil engineering
3)      transportation/highway engineering
4)      public transport - elevated railway/subway/tunnel engineering
4)      railway engineering

I am interested in all aspects, such as design, construction, project
management, etc...  I would also be interested in any good WWW sites, etc...

Please forward some info. if you can help.

Thanks,

Todd
*							*
*	C. Todd Springer, B.A.Sc, P.Eng.		*
*	Project Engineer (Structural)			*
*							*
*							*
* HOME:	101 Waller Street				*
*	Whitby, Ontario					*
*	L1R 2K7, Canada					*
*							*
*	Phone:	(905) 728-0872				*
*	Fax:	(905) 728-0872				*
*	EMail:	CTS(--nospam--at)INTERLOG.COM			*
*							*
* WORK:	Totten Sims Hubicki Associates (1991) Limited	*
*	Engineers, Architects and Planners		*
*	300 Water Street				*
*	Whitby, Ontario					*
*	L1N 9J2, Canada					*
*							*
*	Phone:	(905) 668-9363, ext. 215		*
*	Fax:	(905) 668-0221				*
*	EMail:	TSH(--nospam--at)IDIRECT.COM   - shared address	*
*							*