Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] line[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] line
- From: Raghu Pendyala <pendyala(--nospam--at)civag.unimelb.edu.au>
- Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 10:53:12 +1100
- Cc: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
Shafat Qazi wrote: > > Dear SEAOC list subscriber: > > The list is finally back on. It will remain in testing for next 30 days. So, if you notice anything unusual, please notify me immediately. > > Why the list was down for so many days is a long story. However, on behalf of SEAOC, I like to thank Dirk at Power.net for working hard to bring the list servi > > So, let us keep our fingers crossed and hope everything works. > > Shafat Qazi, P.E. > Chair SEAOC CAC > > --- > This message comes to you through an automated mailing list. > To unsubscribe send an empty message with your command > on the Subject: line. ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] line
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] line
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Message from Administrator
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] line