Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Some Important Tips[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: [SEAOC] Some Important Tips
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)power.net>
- Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 21:14:25 -0700
Some important tips: 1. If you wish to reply to an email that is sent via this list, carefully consider who the reply should go to. The list or the original sender. If you choose to click the reply button, it will be sent to the list, meaning that over 1000 engineers will get your mail. Also remember that some of the members maybe paying per email. 2. If your email contains bad language or personal attacks, you will be notified by the list administrator. If this continues, the administrator will block messages to or from you. In short, your address will be permanently removed from the list. 3. Mail inquires regarding the list must be sent to the administrator at seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and not to the list. 4. Do not forget to mention your name at the bottom of your email. It is always a good idea to let others know who the author is. 5. When you send an email to the list, make sure that the receipt feature on your email software is turned off. (Very important) To subscribe (no fee) to seaoc mailing list, please send an email to: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the Subject of the message type subscribe To unsubscribe from seaoc mailing list, please send an email to: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the Subject of the message type unsubscribe Note that you can only unsubscribe the address from where you send your unsubscribe message. Thank you for your cooperation. Shafat Qazi, P.E. Chair SEAOC CAC ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Software question
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Space Truss Manufacturer
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Mail failure
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] DUAL STRONG AXES SMRF CONECTION TEST