[SEAOC] Email Archive - final month of service

SEAOC Email Archive - http://bonn.stanford.edu/group/SEAOC/mailarchive/

As I will be graduating with my MS in June, and have decided to enter
the job market rather than to stay for more books and papers, I will,
unfortunately, not be able to continue maintaining the SEAOC email
archive after June.  For anyone who may be interested to carry the
burden, or if anyone knows a site where I can pass on the archive,
you can contact me via email at:  wai(--nospam--at)leland.stanford.edu

Thank you.

Below is a brief statistic of SEAOC emails for the past year:

1995
   July		47
   August	97
   September	119