[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Email Archive - final month of service

We'll be happy to do it.

Please contact me directly so we can arrange the transition.

In fact, we were just discussing the possibility of maintaining several
different engineering and architectural mailing lists, as well as making
them searchable.

Our on-line service BuilderNet has the information about Building Products,
Engineering and Architectural Companies.   We have lots of links to varies
on-line AEC publications and software.

Visit BuilderNet at http://www.buildernet.com/

If you know about a site that should be listed - register it!

Boris Veksler P.E.
BuilderNet
(714) 753-7325