Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Email Archive - final month of service[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Email Archive - final month of service
- From: Boris Veksler <builder(--nospam--at)buildernet.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 11:23:20 -0700 (PDT)
We'll be happy to do it. Please contact me directly so we can arrange the transition. In fact, we were just discussing the possibility of maintaining several different engineering and architectural mailing lists, as well as making them searchable. Our on-line service BuilderNet has the information about Building Products, Engineering and Architectural Companies. We have lots of links to varies on-line AEC publications and software. Visit BuilderNet at http://www.buildernet.com/ If you know about a site that should be listed - register it! Boris Veksler P.E. BuilderNet (714) 753-7325 At 06:07 PM 5/21/96 -0700, you wrote: >SEAOC Email Archive - http://bonn.stanford.edu/group/SEAOC/mailarchive/ > > >As I will be graduating with my MS in June, and have decided to enter >the job market rather than to stay for more books and papers, I will, >unfortunately, not be able to continue maintaining the SEAOC email >archive after June. For anyone who may be interested to carry the >burden, or if anyone knows a site where I can pass on the archive, >you can contact me via email at: wai(--nospam--at)leland.stanford.edu > >Thank you. > >Below is a brief statistic of SEAOC emails for the past year: > >1995 > July 47 > August 97 > September 119 > October 123 > November 57 > December 136 >1996 > January 120 > February 185 > March 106 > April 94 > May 25 (until 5/21) > > Total 1159 > Number of visits recorded: 915 > > > >Benjamin Wai >wai(--nospam--at)leland.stanford.edu > >... > > > ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Don't Teach LRFD RESPONSE
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Email Archive - final month of service
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] 1994 UBC Conventional Framing Section - Opinions Wanted
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Email Archive - final month of service