Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Most Often Used CAD Commands[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Most Often Used CAD Commands
- From: Wish <wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 12:55:01 -0700
I'm doing a little research for an upcomming SEAOC Online Journal article. I am interested in which 10 commands are most used for your drawing sessions. For example, I might use the following repeatedly; Line Fillet Offset Text (or Dtext) copy Trim Extend DIM Break erase These are for the program I use most (Visual Cadd), but with one or two exceptions apply to AutoCad sessions as well. It is my contention that almost 80% of all drawings are done with 10 basic commands. I don't care what CAD program you use or on what platform. I would like to know which you use if the command is not similar to AutoCad or Visual Cadd. For example, Move in DataCad contains an operator that allows for the move to be a COPY command. Please let me know this. Thank you all - I will be asking questions like this from time to time. Sincerely Dennis S. Wish PE Editor SEAOC Online ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Montana DOT Polymers Seminar
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] New Yorker Article, May 29, 1996
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Passive Energy Dissipation System Symposium in Los Angeles
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Structural Jobs!