[SEAOC] Most Often Used CAD Commands

I'm doing a little research for an upcomming SEAOC Online Journal
article. I am interested in which 10 commands are most used for your
drawing sessions.
For example, I might use the following repeatedly;
Line
Fillet
Offset
Text (or Dtext)
copy
Trim
Extend
DIM
Break
erase

These are for the program I use most (Visual Cadd), but with one or two
exceptions apply to AutoCad sessions as well.

It is my contention that almost 80% of all drawings are done with 10
basic commands.

I don't care what CAD program you use or on what platform. I would like
to know which you use if the command is not similar to AutoCad or Visual
Cadd. For example, Move in DataCad contains an operator that allows for
the move to be a COPY command. Please let me know this.

Thank you all - I will be asking questions like this from time to time.

Sincerely
Dennis S. Wish PE
Editor SEAOC Online