Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Structural Jobs![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Structural Jobs!
- From: iyer(--nospam--at)ksu.ksu.edu
- Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 15:52:34 -0500 (CDT)
Hello! I am graduating soon in july. Could anybody tell me about the job opportunities for structural engineers with M.S degree. I am also good in software devbelopment using Visual C++ and Visual Basic. Please provide me with available information on these opportunities. I would be grateful to you. Thank you all. Iyer -- _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ _/ _/ _/ M.Sureshkumar Iyer Res: Apt #5,363,North 14, _/ _/ Graduate Student Manhattan,kansas-66502 _/ _/ Structural Engineering Phone 913-587-9479 _/ _/ Dept. of civil engg. _/ _/ Kansas State university. _/ _/ _/ _/ E-Mail : iyer(--nospam--at)ksu.ksu.edu _/ _/ URL : http://www.ksu.edu/~iyer _/ _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Structural Engineers
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] structural observation
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Most Often Used CAD Commands
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Structural Jobs!