Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Structural Jobs![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Structural Jobs!
- From: PUY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 19:15:46 -0400
If you really want to get your feets wet, send your resume to DCD in Miami FL. Lot's of works in the buiding design area. Great weather, Pay is OK and losts of fun (if you like structures) FAX: (305)447-9023 I am currently working there and we need more engineers imediately... Currently they have adds runnig in Chicago, houston San Francisco and NY. Good Luck ... Felix ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Steel frame design
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Structural Observation, Special Inspection issues
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Structural Jobs!
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Conventional construction provisions