[SEAOC] Structural Engineering Position

The McSherry Group, Inc. is a structural engineering firm located in St.
Paul, Minnesota.  We are currently accepting resumes from Professional
Engineers and recent graduates who have received a M.S. or B.S. degree.  Fax
resumes to (612)731-0421.  Send resumes to the attention of Personnel
Director.  To find out more information about our company our home page
address is http://members.aol.com/Mcsherrygp/Struct-Eng/Index.htm

Kimberly Hicks, Office Manager
St. Paul, MN