Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Employment opportunity[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Employment opportunity
- From: BaumnEngrg(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 10:43:32 -0400
Principal of 35 year So. California research and development company in transition seeks licensed structural engineer to manage consulting structural engineering division. Candidate will have 3-10 years experience in structural engineers office working with structural concrete, masonry, structural steel and wood frame structures in seismic zones. Good verbal, written, and graphics communications skills required. Should be experienced with ETABS, ACAD, word processing and Microsoft Office software. Salary plus benefits plus possible stock options. Send resume to: Bill Coburn Baumann Research and Development Corporation 567 San Nicolas Dr., Ste. 104 Newport Beach CA 92660 FAX: (714) 640-2520 email: BaumnEngrg(--nospam--at)aol.com No phone calls please ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Email List - Suscribe
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Enercalc Wood Design CAUTION
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Structural Engineering Position
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Most Often Used CAD Commands