Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Most Often Used CAD Commands[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Most Often Used CAD Commands
- From: dennismc(--nospam--at)mcn.org (Dennis McCroskey)
- Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 08:06:47 -0700 (PDT)
Add move, insert, redraw, modify and zoom to the list and I think you have most of them. >I'm doing a little research for an upcomming SEAOC Online Journal >article. I am interested in which 10 commands are most used for your >drawing sessions. >For example, I might use the following repeatedly; >Line >Fillet >Offset >Text (or Dtext) >copy >Trim >Extend >DIM >Break >erase > E u later, dennismc ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Mat slab software
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Most Often Used CAD Commands
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Employment opportunity
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Most Often Used CAD Commands