Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Email Archive - final month of service[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Email Archive - final month of service
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)power.net>
- Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 23:10:45 -0700
- Cc: "'Boris Veksler'" <builder(--nospam--at)buildernet.com>
Dear Boris: Thank you for supporting our mail archive. On behalf of SEAOC, I like to thank you for the support that you have provided. Please keep me posted so that I can update links on our Web page. If you need any assistance, please feel free to ask me. Shafat ---------- From: Boris Veksler[SMTP:builder(--nospam--at)buildernet.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 1996 4:23 AM To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Email Archive - final month of service We'll be happy to do it. Please contact me directly so we can arrange the transition. In fact, we were just discussing the possibility of maintaining several different engineering and architectural mailing lists, as well as making them searchable. Our on-line service BuilderNet has the information about Building Products, Engineering and Architectural Companies. We have lots of links to varies on-line AEC publications and software. Visit BuilderNet at http://www.buildernet.com/ If you know about a site that should be listed - register it! Boris Veksler P.E. BuilderNet (714) 753-7325 At 06:07 PM 5/21/96 -0700, you wrote: >SEAOC Email Archive - http://bonn.stanford.edu/group/SEAOC/mailarchive/ > > >As I will be graduating with my MS in June, and have decided to enter >the job market rather than to stay for more books and papers, I will, >unfortunately, not be able to continue maintaining the SEAOC email >archive after June. For anyone who may be interested to carry the >burden, or if anyone knows a site where I can pass on the archive, >you can contact me via email at: wai(--nospam--at)leland.stanford.edu > >Thank you. > >Below is a brief statistic of SEAOC emails for the past year: > >1995 > July 47 > August 97 > September 119 > October 123 > November 57 > December 136 >1996 > January 120 > February 185 > March 106 > April 94 > May 25 (until 5/21) > > Total 1159 > Number of visits recorded: 915 > > > >Benjamin Wai >wai(--nospam--at)leland.stanford.edu > >... > > > ... ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Email Archive - final month of service
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Epoxy Coated vs. Galvanized Rebars
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Email Archive - final month of service
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Passive Energy Dissipation System Symposium in Los Angeles