Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] BORPELS May annual report.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] BORPELS May annual report.
- From: HARRISENGR(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 26 May 1996 20:14:16 -0400
I received the CA Board of Registration for P.E.s and L.S s(BORPELS) May annual report, that i assume is mailed to all CA engineers. Page 7 is interesting. If plan checks are "engineering reports " should they be stamped and signed ? What are your thoughts ? Here in Ventura county i don't believe Ojai and Fillmore ( heavily damaged in N.R. earthquake ) have engineers on staff. I imagine this law is broken on a widespread basis in other small cities throughout the state. Is this an opportunity to promote engineering and make buildings safer ? What are your thoughts? Tom Harris , SE3803 Thousand Oaks, CA ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] book wanted
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Bridge on Fire
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Registered: Powers, Tony
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] BORPELS May annual report.