Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] plywood shear panel nailing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] plywood shear panel nailing
- From: SCHFUN(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 14:15:31 -0400
I am trying to locate information that I can use to determine the difference in shear panel strength as a function of the nailing detail. In particular, I am interested in any differences as a result of using machine nailing vs. conventional nailing. Any help would be appreciated. Steve Helfrich, P.E. Redlands, California schfun(--nospam--at)aol.com ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] PLEASE TURN OFF RECEIPT RESPONSE
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Plywood Shearwall Deflection
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] BORPELS May annual report.
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] plywood shear panel nailing